Venue: IEC "Crocus Expo"
The exhibition will be held every two years, alternating with cargo motor show "COMTRANS" in Moscow.
The organizer of the exhibition "Busworld Russia powered by Autotrans" is a company ITEMF Expo, established in equal shares by the biggest international exhibition organizers Messe Frankfurt and the ITE Group of companies.
- Planning area bus salon "Busworld Russia" will be about 10,000 sq. m.
- It is expected the participation of around 85 companies - manufacturers of buses, passenger transport, components and spare parts from Russia, the CIS and countries of Europe and Asia
- The expected number of visitors - over 12,000 industry professionals
The feasibility and relevance of conducting a specialized event for professionals of the market of commercial vehicles,
equipment and services in the field of road passenger transport, caused by the following factors:
- growing market of road passenger transport, and expansion of the network of existing routes;
- development of internal tourism in Russia and increased demand;
- upcoming important cultural, sports and other events (including the World Cup FIFA 2018 in Russia);
- changes in government regulation, aimed at accelerating the upgrade of parks passenger vehicles.
One of the key events in the framework of the exhibition there will also be a 16th Annual ceremony of rewarding of winners of competition "Best commercial car of year in Russia", which during its years of existence has gained the status of respected industry events. The aim of the competition - to identify the best commercial vehicle in Russia in the categories "Bus", "Truck", "Van of the year, prospect of the year", based on the expert opinions of the jury members, as well as to determine the winner of the nomination "Special prize".
- City buses
- Tourist buses
- Buses of small and extra small class
- Crew buses and special purpose buses
- Bus bodybuilding
- Components and spare parts
- System support and maintenance
- Tools and repair equipment
- Leasing and insurance services