"Russian Energy Forum" is significant event for the Republic of Bashkortostan, the large-scale professional event which annually introduces professionals with the latest developments and achievements in the field of energy.
Unique benefits of the project:
- consolidation of the themes of exhibition and event programs;
- dialogue among world companies in the fuel and energy sector and key partners;
- development of strategic decisions concluded in the final resolution;
- demonstration of modern technologies and intellectual potential of the sector;
- platform for interaction between industry leaders;
- forum participants - top managers of major industrial companies, responsible for decision-making in their organization;
- 99 % of visitors are industry professionals.
- The largest event in the region, the only industrial exhibition in the Republic of Belarus, recognized by specialists as required to participate and visit.
- Annual participation of the largest enterprises of the energy industry from all over Russia: Tavrida Elektrik Povolzh'e (Ufa), Huawei (Moscow), Sverdlovsk factory of current transformers (Ekaterinburg), Energomera (Stavropol), Teploenergoservis (Ekaterinburg), NPP Bresler (Cheboksary), EZOIS (Moscow), Monolith-Energo (Korolyov), Enerpred (Novosibirsk), Durei (Perm), KAMA-Energy (Naberezhnye Chelny).
- Direct dialogue with the first persons of the Ministry of energy of the Russian Federation, State Duma of the Russian Federation, the Government of the Republic of Bashkortostan, the Ministry of industry and innovative policy of the Republic of Bashkortostan, which taking part in the official opening and business program of the Forum.
- Visit of the exhibition representatives of the generating and sales companies, leaders of oil and gas companies, large and medium industrial enterprises, as well as designers, developers, and representatives of the housing sector.
- Business contacts exchange is an open platform for talks with chief engineers, chief power engineers and managers of major industrial enterprises of the Republic of Bashkortostan.
- Range of services to maximize the efficiency of participation: standard and exclusive building, advertising packages, catering, special offers from partner hotels, transfers to participants.
- Cultural program includes a tour of the city of Ufa with visits to cultural and historic sites, and evening reception on the occasion of the opening of the Russian energy forum and exhibitions.
"Energy BRICS and the SCO":
- Equipment for power plants and substations, production of electricity, distribution and transmission networks
- Hydro-, heat-, electricity, nuclear energy
- Design and engineering of power facilities
- Smart grid (Smart Grid), automatics and telemechanics in the energy sector
- Turbine generators, gas turbine technology, accessories
- Automated control systems of technological processes
- Converters, transformers, transformer substations
- Low-voltage and high-voltage electrical apparatus
- Integrated switchgears
- Switchboard equipment
- Wiring and electrical products
- Equipment for power transmission lines
- Diesel engines and diesel generators
- Boilers for industrial energy, housing, individual heating
- Gas, liquid fuel, multiple-purpose, salvage burners
"Energy efficiency. Lighting. Cable":
- Systems and devices for energy metering
- Design, engineering, energy audits of buildings and structures
- Sources offline and uninterrupted power supply
- Technology and innovation energy saving
- Energy efficient equipment
- Alternative energy
- Secondary use of energy resources
- Industrial lighting
- Light sources
- Technologies, equipment and materials for production of lighting products
- Cable input
- Components and accessories for mounting and cabling
- Equipment, tools and accessories for installation of cabling and wiring products
- Electrical safety, labour protection means and workwear
- Banking services. Leasing. Insurance