"TransUzbekistan - 2016" exhibition news, 26-Feb-2016
Announce: 13th International Exhibition on Transport, Logistics and Storage Facilities "TransUzbekistan - 2016" will take place on 16-18 November in Tashkent at the OJSC NEC "Uzexpocenter".
13th International Exhibition on Transport, Logistics and Storage Facilities "TransUzbekistan - 2016" will take place on 16-18 November in Tashkent at the OJSC NEC "Uzexpocenter". Exhibit at Uzbekistan's most prestigious international transport event.
- Population: more than 31 million;
- In 2015, 158 major industrial facilities costing 7.45 billion USD were commissioned;
- The average volume of cargo transportation increases by 15 % a year;
- The Pap-Angren railway is expected to open in 2016. It includes 19 km of tunnels and will run through the mountain pass at a height of 2,000 m. The new route will be an important link in the China - Central Asia - Europe international transit corridor;
- The programme to develop production infrastructure (road, rail and logistics centres) from 2015-2019 is expected to implement more than 150 projects costing around 10 billion USD.
Exhibitors 2015: DB Schenker, General Electric Oil&Gas, SRX Aero, Unico Logistics, GEFCO, O'zbrkiston Temir Yo'llari, Russian Railways, FESCO, Maritime Administration of Latvia, TransMashHolding, Latvian Railways, Quinto Logistics, МТЗ Transmash, Freeport of Ventspils Authority, Baltijos translogistika, Universal Logistics Services, L-Ekspresis, LDz Cargo, Alex Sp.z o.o, LPGTECH, Almavik Gaz servis, Pishahang Tarabar International Transport & Forwarding, Freeport of Riga, A&A Logistic, Ardena Transport and many more.
TransUzbekistan 2015 figures and facts:
- More than 50 exhibiting companies from 15 countries: Belarus, Germany, Iran, Kazakhstan, China, South Korea, Latvia, Lithuania, the UAE, Poland, Russia, America, Turkey, Uzbekistan and France;
- 2,268 unique visitors from 19 countries;
- 90 % of exhibitors signed contracts or made agreements with new partners;
- 84 % of exhibitors would recommend TransUzbekistan to partners and colleagues;
- 52 % of exhibitors were exhibiting for at least the second time;
- 75 % of visitors were responsible for making purchasing decisions.
Why exhibit at "TransUzbekistan":
- Uzbekistan's largest transport exhibition.
- Support from government bodies and major associations.
- Thousands of unique professional visitors in need of your services.
- The growing potential of the Uzbek market.
- Ministry for Foreign Economic Relations, Investments and Trade of the Republic of Uzbekistan
- Association of International Road Carriers of Uzbekistan (AIRCUZ)
- Association of International Forwarders (UIFA)
- Chamber of Commerce and Industry of the Republic of Uzbekistan
"TransUzbekistan" is part of a series of trade exhibitions organised by ITE Group that includes "TransRussia", "TransBaltic", "TransPoland", "TransCaspian", "TransUkraine", "TransSiberia", "TransKazakhstan" and "BreakBulk".