Venue: IEC "Crocus Expo"
"Discover Russian Cuisine" is a tasting and demonstration event as an innovative modern promotional tool for manufacturing companies.
"Discover Russian Cuisine" offers a new approach to the launch of a product on the market, and in addition to the traditional presentation within an exhibition or demonstration space, to show its full potential through gastronomy.
Russian cuisine is a rising global trend, bright and in demand. Domestic food production has reached a qualitatively new level in recent years.
Today the world's gastronomy stars are beginning to work with Russian products and create their vision of cuisine based on these products. The demand for national dishes is observed within the country not only among tourists, both foreign and domestic but also among business representatives. The development of gastronomic clusters today is a characteristic of all regions of Russia.
"Discover Russian Cuisine" is intended to develop and promote the products of Russian manufacturers on the domestic and foreign markets, national culinary traditions among industry professionals and opinion leaders, HoReCa specialists, representatives of foreign trading companies and professional media, to familiarize the end-user with the products produced in Russia.
"Discover Russian Cuisine" is a unique project that offers a comprehensive turnkey promotion:
- Formation of new business relations, business meetings
- Communication platform dedicated to your brand
- Creating a positive image of the company among b2b and b2c audience
- Creating an image of a high-quality product
- Increasing brand trust
- Increasing brand awareness among professional target audience
- Association of the brand with modern trends in gastronomy and development of new Russian cuisine
- Collaboration of Russian and international chefs around the domestic product
- Demonstration of a high-quality and competitive product in the domestic market
- Demonstration of the export potential of the product
- Exclusive positioning on all digital and printed advertising before, during and after the event