"InterFood Ural - 2019" exhibition news, 08-Aug-2019
Announce: From 19 to 21 November in Yekaterinburg, with the support of the Government of Sverdlovsk region and the Administration of Yekaterinburg the exhibition of food stuffs, packaging and food processing equipment "InterFood Ural - 2019" will be held.
From 19 to 21 November in Yekaterinburg, in IEC "Yekaterinburg-EXPO" with the support of the Government of Sverdlovsk region and the Administration of the City of Yekaterinburg the exhibition of food stuffs, packaging and food processing equipment "InterFood Ural - 2019" will be held.
"InterFood Ural" is the only B2B event in the Urals, which is an effective platform for finding suppliers of food stuffs, beverages, packaging and ingredients for food processing.
Thematic sectors of the Exhibition:
- Food stuffs and beverages
- Packing and labels
- Food processing equipment, ingredients
- Equipment for restaurants, bars and cafes
The exhibition brings together companies from all over Russia, as well as from other countries, such as: Germany, Armenia, Belarus, Kyrgyzstan and others.
In addition to visiting the exposition part of "InterFood Ural", the representatives of wholesale trading companies and retail chains have the opportunity to negotiate with interested suppliers and find new products in their category in comfortable conditions of the Center of negotiations with retail chains and distributors. Procurement senior executives and category managers of various networks took participation in the Centre of negotiations, among them: X5Retail, Metro, Auchan, Megamart, Vernyi, Lenta, Karusel, Monetka, Elisey, Kirovskiy, Sverdlovskii Oblpotrebsoiuz, Yagodka, Ariant, Veteran, Lukoil-Uralnefteproduct and others.
Exhibition visit conditions "InterFood Ural - 2019":
- ticket price without promotional code - 100 rubles. With a promotional code, visiting the exhibition is free, promotional code can be used to register an unlimited number of visitors;
- promotional code for receiving an e-ticket: M95-XC-9216;
- ticket price at the ticket office directly at the exhibition - 200 rubles.