Аddress: 5 Luchevoy prosek, 7, building 1, Moscow.
Museum and Educational Center "Sokolniki" - is an international platform for business and leisure. The complex's infrastructure meets the highest international standards. At different times on the territory of Museum and Educational centre hosted the largest international exhibition and conference, known in the history of exhibition activities.
Location in one of the most beautiful parks of Moscow, convenient road access and advanced infrastructure of the territory creates favourable conditions for the organization of any holiday. Modern pavilions with area from 1000 to 8500 square meters, equipped with high-tech equipment capable of receiving events from 100 to 7000 people at a time.
- Congress centre;
- Mobile pavilions;
- Meeting room;
- Cafes and restaurants;
- Parking for 650 cars.
Total gross exhibition area 43630 sq.m.
26630 sq.m. of indoor exhibition area.
17000 sq.m. of outdoor exhibition area.
- SOKOLNIKI ROOM No. 1 - capacity: 100 persons;
- SOKOLNIKI ROOM No. 2 - capacity: 100 persons;
- SOKOLNIKI ROOM No. 3 - capacity: 100 persons;
- Meeting room "Victory" - capacity: 500 people;
- Conference hall "Space" - capacity: 300 people;
- Conference hall "School of calligraphy" - capacity: 150 people;
- Conference hall "Sokolniki Hall" from 2000 (max 5000).
- Power supply system;
- Water supply system;
- Air conditioning;
- Compressed air on stands.
- Access to the network;
- Provision of sound and multimedia equipment;
- Advertising design;
- Provision of technical means for the device of office of the organizers in the days of the event.
Museum and Educational Center "Sokolniki" is located in the like-named Park, which is a 5-minute walk from the metro station "Sokolniki".
Metro station "Sokolniki", exit to the rest park "Sokolniki".
During the working hours of the exhibitions there is a free bus from metro station "Sokolniki".
Entrance into the territory of the EcoCentre "Sokolniki" is from the side of the 3rd Luchevoi byroad.